These cookies couldn’t be easier to make and you don’t need to look for hard-to-find ingredients. Everything that is needed is most likely getting over-ripe in your kitchen already or sitting forgotten in your pantry!
On top of being delicious and easy to make, these cookies are a source of fibre and protein, with 5.5g of protein per cookie!
Makes 12 cookies
- 3 large (~360g) over ripe bananas, mashed
- 160g GF oats
- 125g peanut butter
- 50g DF dark chocolate chips
- 1g salt
- Mix all of the ingredients using a food processor
- Form 12 small balls with your hands and press with the thumb in the middle
- Lay the formed balls on a baking tray, lined with parchment paper
- Cook for 10 minutes at 180C