This prawn glass noodle soup is a real comfort in a bowl. A source of protein and a perfect combination between warmth and crunch, providing 7 plant varieties. This portion contains 13g protein and is a perfect balance between healthy fats, complex carbohydrates and protein will keep you full for longer.
- 1.5L water
- 300g cooked prawns
- 180g dry mung bean glass noodles
- 11g organic vegetable stock cube
- 50g broccolini
- 50g sugar snap peas
- 50g baby corn
- 25g or 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 27g or 1.5 tbsp GF soy sauce
- 8g or 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 10g spring onion
- 3g chilli
- Bring the water to boil and add the vegetable stock, broccolini, sugar snap peas and baby corn. Simmer for 7-10min until soft.
- Once the vegetables are ready, add the remaining ingredients, except for the spring onion and chilli, and mix well.
- Serve and garnish with spring onion and chilli.