These 6 ingredient brownie balls take minutes to make, but will melt in your mouth in seconds!
The star ingredient is raw cocoa, which is known for its richness in minerals like iron, magnesium and calcium, which are natural fatigue-fighters and mood elevators.
Makes: ~22 balls
- 125g Smooth cashew butter
- 3 tbsp (or 60g) raw honey
- 2.5 tbsp (~38g) Cocoa powder
- 40g gluten free oats, milled into flour by using a food processor
- 2-3 tbsp oat milk (~45g)
- 50g plant-based dark chocolate chips
- Mix the cashew butter together with raw honey.
- Then add the oat milk, milled oats and the cocoa powder.
- Lastly, mix in the chocolate chips.
- Form balls and let them set in the fridge for a few hours.
- Microwave for 15 seconds before eating to the extra effect!
For a round-up of all our favourite recipes, click here.