These 3 ingredient chocolate yoghurt raspberry bites are the ultimate hassle and effort-free sweet snack for a busy boss or mama. They take only a few minutes to prep and are delicious on their own or as garnish on breakfast bowls.
The fibre in raspberries nourishes your gut, the yoghurt adds to your protein needs and the cocoa provides antioxidants and also satisfies your sweet tooth.
- 125g soya yoghurt or your favourite alternative
- 150g fresh raspberries
- 70g plant-based dark chocolate
- Cover the raspberries with your choice of yoghurt, place on parchment paper and freeze for a few hours.
- Melt the dark chocolate and dip the frozen raspberry bites.
- Place in the fridge to set for another couple of hours.
- Enjoy on their own or use to garnish your breakfast bowl.