We know how tricky it can be to create a simple dinner that the whole family will eat. Our Kurami team has crafted this dish that the whole family will love. This recipe serves four people and could not be simpler to make. Give it a go, and let us know what you think.
Ingredients and method
250g potato boiled
120g gf flour
- Mash boiled potatoes and gently fold flour until reaches a dough like consistency.
- Divide into balls and roll into sausage like strips.
- Bring salted water to the boil and add gnocchi to water.
- When gnocchi floats, it is cooked.
- Use a slotted spoon and remove gnocchi and add directly to pesto.
- Toss gnocchi until well coated & serve.
100g basil leaves
25g pine nuts
2 cloves of garlic
5g of yeast flakes
1 lemon (juice only)
30ml olive oil
- Add all ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a pan, combine with your homemade gnocchi and enjoy!
Per 90g portion: 161kcal and no saturated fat
Why not add some chicken strips, prawns, beans, peas or other veg to make it your own?