Festive season is right around the corner & why compromise fun & feeling good? If you are someone who loves getting creative and enjoys the simple pleasures of a good drink, our Festive Citrus Punch is tailor-made for you.
With a sweet cinnamon rim & hints of rosemary, sliced oranges and the fizziness of kombucha for that bubbly effect, this is sure to be a hit with you and your guests.
But it is not just about the taste—this punch comes with added benefits! Each serving packs 4 grams of fibre. Plus, the inclusion of kombucha means you are treating your gut microbes to a live bacteria feast.
- 240ml ginger ale
- 240g apple sauce
- 240g kombucha, original flavour
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 4-5 ice cubes
- 3 slices of orange
- 9 cranberries
- 3 small fresh rosemary stalks
- ½ tsp cinnamon + extra to decorate the glasses
- Gently brush the rim of each glass with water.
- Pour some cinnamon onto a place and place the glass rim down into the cinnamon. Circle around for a bit to make the cinnamon stick. Repeat with each glass.
- Divide all of the ingredients between 3 glasses.
- Decorate by adding a slice of orange, 3 cranberries, fresh rosemary and a pinch of cinnamon to each glass.
- Mix gently and enjoy!