With 35g of protein and a rainbow of vegetables and healthy fats, these crispy chicken skewers will keep you full for hours. Whether you’ve got a busy day ahead, want to replenish post-workout or simply not get hungry an hour later again, we’ve got you covered.
Ingredients (Crispy Chicken):
- 100g chicken breast
- 30g GF bread crumbs
- 15g mature vegan cheese, similar to parmesan
- 5g garlic granules
- ½ tsp (1g) dried oregano
- ½ tsp (1g) smoked paprika
- Pinch of salt and black pepper
- 70g plant-based yoghurt - we are using our in-house yoghurt
- Olive oil for cooking
- 80g mixed bell peppers
- 80g courgette
- 80g aubergine
- 15g balsamic reduction
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180C and lightly grease your baking tray with olive oil.
- Cut up all vegetables into chunks and place into a baking tray.
- Brush the vegetables with olive oil and squeeze on some balsamic reduction and add a pinch of salt.
- Roast for 30 min on fan mode.
- While the vegetables are cooking, in a bowl, mix the GF bread crumbs, vegan cheese, garlic granules, dried oregano, smoked paprika, salt and pepper.
- Cut the chicken into chunks and add the yoghurt to a bowl.
- Place the chunks of chicken into the yoghurt and mix well, so that each piece is covered in yoghurt.
- Then, cover the chicken with the mix of dried ingredients.
- Place in a baking tray and bake the chicken for 15 min or until golden and crispy on grill mode.
- Form skewers with the different vegetables and chicken and enjoy!