Say hello to our Summer Power Bowl. Packed with 17g of protein & fibre, this dish is also high in folic acid, which is important for reduction of tiredness and fatigue, tissue growth during pregnancy, and normal function of the immune system, not to mention it contains plant sources of omega-3!
- 50g Cos lettuce, chopped
- 40g blackberries
- 40g raspberries
- 100g radish, thinly sliced
- 150g cucumber, diced into small cubes
- 80g edamame beans
- 5 walnuts, crushed (or ~20g)
- 1 tbsp fresh mint (or 4g)
- 50g plant yoghurt - we are using our home-made almond yoghurt, boosted with extra protein
- 1 tbsp of lime juice (or ~15g)
- Black pepper and salt to taste
- Place all salad ingredients in a large, flat bowl or plate.
- Mix the plant yoghurt together with salt, pepper and lime juice. Pour over the salad and enjoy the summer flavours!