Snacking just got even more exciting with our symbiotic yoghurt bark recipe. Let’s put what we learned from our post last month on prebiotics and probiotics in practice, and combine them to get a delicious yoghurt bark made of only 5 ingredients. A real party for your gut bug!
What you will need:
- 200g Natural yoghurt of your choice (ours is made with Kurami signature coconut yoghurt - KuYo)
- 50g Dark chocolate
- 15g Agave syrup
- 20g Macadamia nuts
- 60g Mango, thinly sliced
- Melt the chocolate in a pot on low heat, stirring continuously until the desired consistency is achieved.
- Mix the yoghurt, agave and melted chocolate until even.
- Cover a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Pour the mixture into the lined baking tray and ensure it is spread evenly throughout. You may want to use a couple of small baking trays, so that they fit into your freezer.
- Crush the macadamia nuts and spread on top of the mixture.
- Thinly slice the mango and place the slices on top of the mixture.
- Freeze for at least 2h to allow it to set.
- Remove the parchment paper and break the bark into pieces.
For more recipes, join our gut health revolution and sign up to our weekly newsletter. When you do, you can enjoy 10% off your next Kurami order!