This summery overnight oats recipe is refreshing and light, yet wholesome. Containing 10g of fibre (a third of your daily intake requirement), 7 plant varieties and seasonal fruit, it will leave your taste buds and gut bugs happy!
- 40g whole oats, gluten-free
- 3g (1 tsp) chia seeds
- 3g (1 tsp) flax seeds
- 100ml oat milk (Plenish is certified gluten-free)
- 70g (2) apricots
- 40g raspberries
- 50g yoghurt of your choice, we use our signature Kurami yoghurt
- 5g (5) almonds, crushed
- 7g (1tsp) agave nectar
- In a bowl or a large, wide glass, mix the oats, chia and flax seeds, and oat milk. You can also choose a different plant milk, but we like oat in particular as it adds to the creamy texture of the end result.
- Set aside in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, on top of the overnight oats, serve a large dollop of yoghurt.
- Then, dice the apricots into small cubes.
- In a separate small bowl, crush the raspberries with a fork to achieve a runny consistency aiming to replicate a fresh compote.
- Add the diced apricots and raspberries to the main bowl, on top of the yoghurt.
- Add the crushed almonds on top to add a crunch.
- Drizzle with agave for the final sweet note.
- Mix everything thoroughly and enjoy!
- You can use the same overnight oats and yoghurt base, and cover it with different fruit, berries and nuts to get to your 30+ plant varieties weekly.